Founded in 1974, Thumbelina Nursery & K.G. School is a for-profit private kindergarten school established as a proprietorship concern by Mrs. Perin F. Lalkaka.
It is one of the most child-safe kindergarten schools in Ahmedabad.
The school campus offers following facilities:
A multi-purpose hall with audio-visual equipments
Open children's play area measuring 5000 sq. ft.
Fully air-conditioned school
Fully operational fire-safety equipment installed on school premises
24-Hour security guard
The pre-school caters to the educational needs of play group, nursery & junior KG children.
The school focuses on providing a stress-free, safe, secure, loving and comfortable environment to children.
Admission to Thumbelina is granted on a first-come-first-served basis.
Admission process is as follows:
1. Purchase the admission papers, comprising of the admission form and the general information sheet from the school office for Rs.100/-.
2. Read the General Information Sheet carefully and thoroughly.
3. Complete the admission form, clearly stating child's food/medicinal allergies, habits and/or health disorders, if any.
4. Sign the admission form.
5. Staple a photocopy of child's birth certificate behind the completed admission form.
6. Bring the admission form, photocopied birth certificate, and the original birth certificate to the admission-cum-interview. The child must be accompanied by both parents.
Fees – Tuition fee for 1st term and 2nd term is as follows:
1st term (Jun 16 – Nov 16) – Rs. 21000/-
2nd term (Dec 16 – May 17) – Rs. 21000/-
Thumbelina Nursery & K.G. School has been ranked among the top proprietary preschool in Ahmedabad by EducationWorld India Preschool Rankings 2017-18.
Send this to a friend