Kochi headquartered UAE Exchange India, one of the leading financial services firms in the country, recently announced the launch of a scholarship programme which will help over 500 students across the nation. The company has allotted Rs 20 lakh for the project.
Students of classes 5 to 10 will be eligible for the scholarship.
Comments V George Antony, MD, UAE Exchange India, “We at UAE Exchange India are proud to launch the scholarship programme for students from economically weaker sections. This initiative will help the youth to build their confidence and motivate to perform stronger. We have allotted around Rs. 20 lakh for the programme and will continue to do the same.”
UAE Exchange India in Mumbai is planning to offer the scholarship to students from government schools across Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane region.
Criteria for selection of awardees by schools
1. Winning students from each class has to excel in their curriculum
2. Principal/Head Master, Vice Principal and Parent Teacher Association will evaluate winning students by the end of the academic year based on overall performance including attendance.
1. 2 students from each standard will get cash awards and a certificate from UAE Exchange.
2. School to arrange a function for award distribution and certificate.
3. UAE Exchange officials will be present at the award ceremony for distributing the award and certificates
Current academic year 2016-17
The government schools in the vicinity of UAE Exchange branches can submit an application by visiting http://www.uaeexchangeindia.com/educational-scholarships-to-students/
Kochi headquartered UAE Exchange India is one of the leading players in India’s financial services sector with over 377 branches across the country.Posted in Corporate