Vibgyor Kids, BTM Layout is sited within the Vibgyor High School, BTM Layout campus in Bangalore. The preschool aims at holistic education and all round development of the child. It offers classes from pre-primary, to senior kindergarten and maintains a strict teacher-student ratio of 1:10, ensuring individual attention to its students.
The preschool campus is sited off Bannerghatta Road in the serene NS Palya locality of Bangalore. It hosts air conditioned well-ventilated classrooms, kids play area, splash pool and doll house room. The school offers extended day care facilities to help working mothers.
The preschool follows five types of pedagogies: Project Method, Multiple Intelligences, Playway method, Montessori Method and Regio Emilia. The curriculum has been designed for preschoolers by qualified childhood professionals having quality experience in preschool education. The school offers child centered and age appropriate enrichment programmes. The students are provided with well-equipped play rooms with child friendly and non-toxic toys.
The process of admission is as follows:
1. Purchase the admission kit against a payment of Rs. 300/- in cash.
2. Submit the completed admission form along with the relevant documents (mentioned in the admission form) and a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 1,000/- in cash.
Note: Payment of registration fee does not guarantee admission.
3. Schedule an informal interactive session with the school.
4. A relationship executive will intimate the parents within 7 days of informal interactive session.
5. Admission will be confirmed based on payment of admission fees and realization of cheque.
Age eligibility for admission
Age Eligibility (Born Between)
1st Jan – 31st Dec 2011
1st Jan – 31st Dec 2010
1st Jan – 31st Dec 2009
1st Jan – 31st Dec 2008
1. All fees must be paid by cheque or demand draft (DD) in favor of “Vibgyor Kids – BTM Layout”
2. A charge of Rs.500/- per cheque will be levied in case of the cheque being returned or dishonored (for whatever reason).
It offers classes from pre-primary, to senior kindergarten and maintains a strict teacher-student ratio of 1:10, ensuring individual attention to its students.