VIBGYOR Kids, NIBM Road is nestled within the VIBGYOR High School, NIBM Road campus. Founded in 2006, VIBGYOR Kids provides a stress-free learning environment with each child receiving individual attention. The school aims to be reckoned among the finest educational institutions in the nation.
Set against a backdrop of picturesque hills, the NIBM Road campus of VIBGYOR School sprawls over 2 acres of land with a spacious and airy lobby that is aesthetically decorated with craftwork in vibrant colors. Large and well-ventilated classrooms, activity-specific dedicated areas and a friendly yet academic ambience provide the right atmosphere for the complete development of the children. The school is equipped with a sick bay and a trained nurse.
The preschool follows five types of pedagogies – Project method, Theory of Multiple Intelligences, Playway method, Montessori method and Reggio Emilia. The curriculum has been designed for preschoolers by qualified childhood professionals having quality experience in preschool education. The school offers child centered and age appropriate enrichment programmes. The students are provided with well-equipped play rooms with child friendly and non-toxic toys.
The preschool curriculum allows children to experience and develop skills that help establish a consolidated foundation whichi positively impacts all future learning.
The process of admission is as follows:
1. Purchase the admission kit against a payment of Rs. 300/- in cash.
2. Submit the completed admission form along with the relevant documents (mentioned in the admission form) and a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 1,000/- in cash.
3. Schedule an informal interactive session with the school.
4. A relationship executive will intimate the parents within 7 days of informal interactive session.
5. Admission will be confirmed based on payment of admission fees and realisation of cheque.
VIBGYOR’s activity based and experiential approach to imparting learning ensures an engaging, involving and enjoyable learning process.