Founded in 2011, Vicon School, Raipur is an English medium co-educational day school managed by Pearson Schools, the fastest growing chain of schools in India. The school’s mission is to ensure the young minds achieve the highest academic standards and become compassionate and sensitive leaders.
The school hosts technology-enabled classrooms equipped with DigiClass solutions’ DigitALly™, high-tech multimedia laboratories for Physics, Chemistry and Biology, well-resourced library with a variety of periodicals, journals, magazines, newsletters, fiction, reference books and volumes of encyclopedia. The school also provides transportation facility.
The school caters to the educational needs of the pre-primary, primary, middle and secondary level students.
Pre-primary – At this level, the school follows Montessori, Waldorf and Reggio Emilia approach. Focus is on languages, mathematics, science, computers, music, art and other subjects, creative play and social interaction.
Primary School: This programme is for classes I to IV and the teaching method is interdisciplinary. Focus is on Math and Science, use of DigiClass, clubs and forums.
Middle School: The Middle School comprises classes V and VI. Activities include worksheets, use of DigiClass, grammar and written expression, EduSports and Math navigator.
Secondary School: The Secondary School comprises classes IX and X and is a preparatory stage for the CBSE senior secondary level learning. Activities include worksheets, use of DigiClass, grammar and written expression, EduSports and Math navigator.
Parents seeking admission for their children in Vicon School should complete the following steps:
– Arrange a visit to the school by setting an appointment with the admissions office
– Request for registration form from the school office
– Submit filled in registration form along with necessary documents
– Age limit for Nursery is 2 years and 6 months as on May 31 of the year of admission.
– Age limit for class I is 5 years and 6 months as on May 31 of the year of admission.
The following documents are required to be submitted:
– Filled up registration form
– Copy of birth certificate
– Transfer certificate, progress sheet of the last examination taken
– Two passport size photographs
Fees- Please contact the school office for information on fees
Vicon School, Raipur has been ranked among the top co-educational day schools in India by the EducationWorld C-Force Survey 2013.
Being a day school, Vicon School does not provide accommodation facility.