Category: Information & Communication Technologies
Noida-based Edunext Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (estb. 2012) provides customised cloud-based school management software and personalised mobile phone applications with e-learning to K-12 schools to enable smooth functioning of academic and administrative operations as well as seamless school-parent communication.
Its award-winning, copyrighted Edunext Parent App – launched in 2013 – enables parents to receive real-time alerts and updates from schools. Moreover Edunext also works with schools to enhance their online presence through its creative suite of professional web designing and social media management.
With over 550+ day, residential and international school clients in India and the UAE, in 2018 Edunext integrated voice skills in its school ERP software with Amazon’s Alexa.
An alumnus of Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Ashish Jain, Director — Marketing, Edunext, has over two decades of experience in school process management applications with leading education companies in India including NIIT, Daffodil Software and classteacher.com.
- Next level G Suite integration for sharing content using Google Drive and conducting online classes with Google Meet.
- Offers annotation for assessment attachment evaluation directly using Mobile and Tablets.
- Facilitates teachers to conduct online test/quiz with the option of auto checking and instant result generation.
- Hassle-free dissemination of e-content in the form of video, audio, .ppt, .pdf, etc.
- Interactive discussion board for posting queries and having discussions related to the same.
- Convenient learning and teaching experience anywhere, anytime.
- Efficient management of student, teacher, academic, admin, HR and finance functions facilitates smooth functioning of day-to-day school operations and real-time reports.
- Facilitates optimum resource utilisation and data-driven decision-making.
- Enables transformation of institutions from people-driven to process-driven organisations.
- Edunext parent app enables real-time parent-school interaction and bridges communication gaps.
User interface design
- Edunext’s ERP solution features a user-friendly dashboard for reports of every module with drop down functionality, role-based alerts and option for bookmarking of favourite actions.
- Instant navigation through universal application search to access any module without remembering the path.
- Edunext Parent App is a user-friendly mobile application for parents to receive regular alerts and provides teacher, transport and security personnel management.
- Single login feature for parents with more than one child enroled in the school, teacher with children studying in same school, teacher with admin role, etc.
- User-friendly and interactive GUI with multicolor user defined themes.
- Developed on JAVA, Edunext ERP software comprises over 20 modules. It is hosted on AWS-Cloud Computing Services ensuring, availability, scalability and robustness.
- The cloud-based ERP (enterprise resource planning) software manages financial, back-office operations, academic modules, student attendance, homework, fees management, human resource, employee information, among others.
- Offers excellent process-technology match and student information system management.
- Integration with Amazon’s Alexa has powered Edunext’s ERP solution with voice instructions for teachers and students.
- Thermal scanner integrated along with attendance with smart SMS alert option for high temperature.
Value for Money
- Facilitates online transactions from anywhere, anytime.
- No third-party software or hardware required.
- More than 2,000 well-structured reports of all functional areas of school management.
- No extra charge for mobile app, notifications and email services.
- Free access to parent orientation programmes and parent helpdesk services.
- Free-of-charge upgrades and updates of existing software.
- Reduction of manual work by school teachers/admin by at least 40 percent thereby boosting overall productivity.
- The Edunext top management’s commitment to “customer delight” – from onboarding support, customisation, onsite training to upgradation – has helped the company retain 98 percent of its clients.Exceptionally, over 90 percent of its existing 550+ clients are referred customers.
- Out of 150+ technical experts, Edunext’s technical support team comprises 80+ well-qualified and experienced professionals including academic, finance, IT integration, web and HR experts.
- Support team leaders have hands-on experience of multiple live implementations.
- Dedicated support helpline for parents.
- Free-of-charge online and onsite support.
- Regular client visits to ensure full utilization of subscribed modules.
+91 120 4712000 / 8010029829
Also read: Open Door | EWIER 2020 Series