With four and a half decades of providing holistic quality education to suburban Mumbai, Jamnabai Narsee School – a premier institute of learning in India – has recently opened its new venture in GIFT City, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. The school with state of the art technology, latest infrastructure and with its unique design and philosophy is spread over an area of 1,20,000 sq.ft and will accommodate over 2000 students right from Nursery through Grade 12 in the ICSE and ISC stream. The facilities includes an in-house amphitheatre, auditorium, libraries, laboratory rooms, IT training rooms, Wi-Fi equipped class rooms , activity room, resource centre, career centre, cultural department and more. The school boasts an attached 2 acre playground for students. It celebrates its credo VidyaParamBalam – i.e., “Knowledge is Strength Supreme” through the daily school life of the child. The guiding principle of the school is “Let learning be a joy and teaching be a pleasure” where opportunities are provided leading to the process of self-improvement.
1. An Indian school with international standards; value based education in a global learning ambience.
2. Tech integrated classroom where the teacher is a facilitator
3. Option between CISCE – ICSE – the National Curriculum and, IGCSE, the Cambridge (U K) Curriculum. Immense opportunities for scholastic and co scholastic activities
4. A fleet of well equipped buses plying on different routs of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar
5. Well equipped infirmary with qualified staff
6. Multi-sport multipurpose play courts in a sprawling campus
7. International collaborative e-Journal programmes with schools in the Netherlands, Germany, Finland and Italy culminating in student and teacher exchange.