Commenced in April 2016, Seth Anandram Jaipuria School, Lucknow is a coeducational day school affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi. It is set-up in Ansal, Sushant Golf City, has a state-of-the-art infrastructure with highly experienced faculty offering customized learning with strong academic rigour. Seth Anandram Jaipuria School Lucknow carries the legacy of Seth Anandram Jaipuria School Kanpur and Ghaziabad which have a combined strength of 20,000 students and alumni strength of more than 15000. Within this short span of time, the school has carved a niche for itself and now has nearly 1300 students on its rolls.
The school’s aim is to nurture happy and confident children by providing child centric learning. It endeavors to promote creativity, environmental sensitivity and academic excellence and help inculcate a spirit of lifelong learning for its children to be effective change agents.
Seth Anandram Jaipuria School continuously strives towards excellence in all aspects of education by adopting a holistic and dynamic curriculum and providing an emotionally stable and morally invigorating environment to all learners. Its faculty recognizes the significance of imparting a didactic experience that is world-class and prepares children for global citizenship. The school celebrates the culture of excellence and is an embodiment of values. The uniquely diverse instructive methodology helps to develop the body through competition and teamwork, the spirit through self-awareness and growth; and camaraderie through shared experience. The prime mission is to empower the students to be compassionate, responsive to our culture and heritage, academically proficient and acquire scientific temper in an environment of sharing and caring.
Spread over a campus of 10335 sq. mtr., the school houses 71 classrooms, all equipped with smart interactive panels or smart board. The school provides seven laboratories, one each for chemistry, biology, physics, composite science and robotics and two for computer science. CCTV cameras have been installed for surveillance both inside as well as outside the school.
The school has facilities for a wide variety of sports including football, table tennis, volley ball, badminton, cricket, basketball, skating, shooting, taekwondo and swimming. A recently constructed senior block has state of the art facilities including a radio jockey studio, indoor swimming pool and a shooting range. The school also has hostel facilities allowing for 78 students to stay on campus.
The school is affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi and educates students from pre-nursery to class XII. An average of 20 teaching staff is available to teach classes, each comprising approximately 35 students. The school’s pedagogy features numerous strategies that encourage critical thinking, creativity, communication, collaboration and character building. Teachers constantly question and encourage children to observe, experiment and ask “What if” questions, differentiating between opinion and facts to foster curiosity and trigger thinking. Assessments are designed not just to check a child’s memory but to test understanding and application of knowledge.
Teaching methodologies include a learner-centric pedagogy for active engagement of the students, an inter-disciplinary and multi-disciplinary approach in lesson planning for holistic learning, integration of arts in every discipline to encourage students’ creativity, integration of technology to make them future-ready, a STEAM-based curriculum from early childhood years to develop critical thinking skills, project-based learning, adopted to promote collaboration and research skills from an early age and personalized support and remedials for students to provide one-on-one interaction to cater to their learning needs. Slow learners are guided by the school counsellor and are also offered remedial classes after school hours. Differentiated assessments are conducted so that the children are encouraged as they take small steps towards improvement. Online support has been provided during the pandemic as well.
The school’s emphasis upon character development and building life skills, embracing technology, commitment to social responsibility and focus on skill development aims to produce morally strong, responsible, compassionate and concerned students.
Technology integration across the curriculum is the school’s distinguishing feature. The school is a Wakelet School, Adobe Certified and the only Microsoft Certified School in Lucknow and a Microsoft Showcase School for three consecutive years. The faculty members, majority of whom are Microsoft Innovative Educators, use a diverse array of digital tools like Google Arts and Culture, Flipgrid, Nearpod, Peardeck, Quizziz, Padlet and numerous more. Children have begun coding, engage in gamification, Kodu, Minecraft and also use tools like Sway and Prezi. The school has also tied up with “Progate” a Japanese technology program which equips children with more skills and learning. The school is a member of the Global School Program- UNESCO, and global exposure is offered through skype sessions and interaction with global experts.
At the senior secondary level, students are engaged in varied internships through the introduction of skill subjects such as mass media, marketing, banking etc. The school also offers programs on financial literacy, media literacy, digital literacy and soon to start political literacy.
Head of Institute
Poonam Kochitty (principal)
Teacher Student Ratio
Boys and girls
No of Students
10335 Sq. Mtr.
Chemistry, biology, physics, composite science, robotics and computer science.
Football, table tennis, volley ball, badminton, cricket, basketball, skating, shooting, taekwondo and swimming
Registration procedures and rules:
- Registration forms are to be filled in and submitted to the school office before the end of the registration period.
- Incomplete or illegible registration forms without photographs will not be processed/ accepted.
- Dates for test/ interviews/ interaction will be given at the time of registration. The school authorities reserve the right to change the date and time of the interview.
- Mere issue of a form for registration does not confirm admission, which is subject to admission test/ interviews/ interaction and also to the availability of seats.
- Photocopy of birth certificate issued by municipal corporation or concerned civic authority must accompany the registration form for classes pre-nursery, nursery and prep.
- Photocopy of report card of the last exam passed must be attached with the registration form for class I and above.
- Age of admission of class pre-nursery is 2.6 years on 1st April of the academic session in which admission is being sought.
- There will be a written test for the students seeking admission to classes prep upwards.
- Results will be displayed on the notice board on the dates specified.
- Successful candidates whose names are included in the list must pay the fees by the dates indicated on the list, displayed on the school notice board. Otherwise, admission will automatically stand cancelled.
- The date of birth of child is required to be supported by the birth certificate in original issued by the municipal corporation/local bodies as applicable along with a certified photocopy thereof. An affidavit or any other evidence is not acceptable in support of birth certificate.
- It is to be attached with the admission form for classes pre-nursery, nursery and prep. For class I and above, transfer certificate is to be attached. For class V and above, transfer certificate must be countersigned by the concerned state education authority in case of change of state.
- The admit card will be issued to the parents only after the form is duly filled and the registration formalities are completed.
- Students have to report in complete school uniform, along with books and stationery as prescribed by the school on the very first day.
Fee structure for session 2021-22:
- Prospectus fee -Rs 500/-
- Registration fee- Rs 1000/-
- Admission fee (Pre-Primary classes)- Rs 20000 after 60% discount on admission fee of Rs 50000/-
- Admission fee (Class I & above)- Rs 25000 after 50% discount on admission fee of Rs 50000/-
- Security fee- Rs 10000/-
- Quarter fee (Pre-Primary classes) – Rs 21790/-
- Quarter fee (Class I to X) – Rs 22220/-
- Quarter fee (Class XI & XII) Science/Humanities & Commerce stream + CS- Rs 25100/-
- Quarter fee (Class XI & XII) Humanities & Commerce stream without CS- Rs 23960/-
- Quarter fee (Class XI & XII) Science stream without CS- Rs 24550/-
- Hostel fee- Rs 70000/- per quarter
- Imprest amount- Rs 20000 (refundable)
School achievement and awards
- Amongst the Top 20 Schools of Eminence in North India by EducationWorld-2021.
- Microsoft Showcase School for the last three consecutive year.
- Wakelet School and certified member of Global Schools Program.
- Certification of Recognition for Digital Learning Initiative in Skill Development at the 22nd World Education Summit – Elets.
- Award for Outstanding School in Learning Initiative, Skill Development and Innovation-2021 and “Outstanding Digital Educator 2021” by ArdorComm Media.
- Recipient of an International Video Making Contest organized by the University of Radom in Poland in the very first year of the school (2016)- won distinction.
- Compudon Junior Level- 2, a pan India contest, Aditya Jain of class IX declared as the Gold Medallist in the Northern region. Three more students were among the top 50 India finalists.
- Students won prizes in Minecraft, designing an infographic and magazine cover in an Inter-School competition organised by Venkateshwar Global School, Delhi
- Students won prizes in 3D paint, designing a web post, digital art and coding in an Inter-School competition organised by Seth Anandram Jaipuria School Ghaziabad
- Students won prizes in video editing and cyber security-related activities in an Inter-School competition organised by Seth Anandram Jaipuria School, Kanpur.
- A team of three students won the 2nd prize in film making competition organised by La Martiniere Boys College Lucknow.
- Mrinal Manaktala and Sujal Sonkar of class X bagged the 3rd prize in video editing for an Inter-School event organised by Sunbeam School Varanasi.
- Navansh Jaiswal and Mridul Rastogi got certificates of excellence in the International Artificial Intelligence Olympiad.
- Mridul Rastogi of class 12th won a photography contest organised by La Martiniere Boys College.
- Kanishka Tiwari was the UP State Topper in an essay competition conducted by Education India.
- Aviral Shukla of grade XI received a certificate of High Commendation in a MUN conducted by Cosmopolitan Virtual Conference.
- Shivansh Sharma of class IV won the 1st prize in Hindi recitation competition organized by Project Gurukul New Delhi.
- Seven students qualified for the IPN Young Munners Championship.
- Amidhaar Sharma was the national winner of the Science Wizzard Competition for Curious Minds.
- Kovid Sharma and Prakhar Tripathi won positions in Sanskrit Mahotsav organised by Seth Anandram Jaipuria Kanpur.
- Students of the school emerged as winners for four consecutive weeks in the science conceptual knowledge test – WOW Kids Contest.
- Atharve Kubele a student of class IX was short listed for CSIR-IITR Jigyasa Program.
- Ajitesh Singh of class VI won the Inspire award– “Manak”, a program under the flagship program of Department of Science And Technology(DTS),Government of India.
- Multiple students have won gold medals in Hindi/English/Math/Science/GK Olympiad.
Arts and craft
- Sahaj Saluja and Aarav Chandra of class III received the 2nd prize in tribal art in an inter-School competition organised by Global Indraprastha School, Noida.
- Rayaan Islam of class IV received the 1st prize in paint magic in an inter-school competition organised by Global Indraprastha School Noida.
- Khadeeja Aslam of class VI came 2nd in an art competition organised by CMS Rajendra Nagar Campus.
- Prakriti Singh of class XI won the 3rd prize in canvas painting organised by La Martiniere Boys College, Lucknow.
The school also boasts multiple budding youtubers, such as Navya Piplani of class III with 333 subscribers and 41,517 views and Anya Chawla of class II and Aarav Chawla of class I with 287 subscribers and 83,849 views.
- Vanshika Yadav won a silver medal in a state level competition organised by U.P. Dance sport Association.
- Vanshika Yadav won the 1st prize in a national level competition organised by School Alert.
- Anjali Sharma stood 3rd in a dance competition organised by DPS.
- Amyra Sharma of nursery secured 10th place in National Level Hindi recitation competition.
- Naomi Singh of KG got consolation prize in inter-school colouring competition.
- Tanisha Pandey of KG was the winner in Disc Ball in Sportofiesta- Inter School Competition organised by Little Angels High School, Gwalior.
- Shristi of Nursery was winner of Drag the Dragon Competition in Sportofiesta- Inter School Competition organised by Little Angels High School, Gwalior.
- Raunak Mehrotra of class X got a bronze medal in 7th UP State Roller Skating Championship at Greater Noida. He won a gold medal in 1 Lap Road Race.
- Praneel Prashanth of class I won the UP Open State Taekwondo Championship – 2021.
- Aarna Damele of class III won a Bronze Medal in 39th UP State Yogasana Sports Championship – 2021.
- Yashika Singh of class I won a Gold Medal in 39th UP State Yogasana Sports Championship- 2021.
- Mrinal Manaktala won the Gold medal in 10 metre Air Rifle shooting.
- Divyanshu of class IV won a yellow medal and stands at 8th Rank in All India Wado-Kai Karate Do Association.
- Spardha-An Inter School Competition-
- Sanskar Singh, class IX won 2nd Prize in Push-Up
- Prakamya Sharma, class V won 2nd Prize in Talk-a-thon
- Kriday Jaiswal, Grade 1 won 2nd Prize in Cut Capos- Zumba
- Abhiveer Singh, class X won 3rd Prize in Free Style Football
- Suyash Pandey, class VII won 3rd Prize in Skipping, skip karo-na
Multiple students of classes XI and XII secured and completed internships from prestigious organisations, some of which include graphic designing in companies such as Billion Dreams United, Modi Care, Muskhurahat Foundation and Saksham: A Helping Hand Foundation, volunteering with the United Nations, campus ambassadors in the Internation MUN, content writing for Society Mutter, Elethia Symposium and Hariyali, etc.
- Amulya Upadhyay received a Global Official Membership License in Taekwondo.
- Deepika Gupta (PGT History), Amita Shukla (TGT Hindi) and Roli Pandey (PRT Mathematics) won the IPN Inspire Awards 2021.
- Ankita Yadav (PRT Computer), Binish Usmani (TGT Science) and Mohit Goswami (Faculty Mass Media and Design) won Innovative Teacher Award in an event organized by Times NIE in association with Asian Kids.
- Pankaj Rathore was selected as an Eminent Panelist at Vasudha International 2021 organised by CMS Rajendra Nagar Campus, Lucknow. He also delivered a lecture on Coexistence and Emapthy in School organised by Tarlac Agricultural University, Philippines.
- Ankita Yadav (PRT Computer), Roli Pandey (PRT Math) and Mohit Goswami (Faculty Mass Media and Design) were selected as EDUtech Asia Show and Tell Speakers.
- Anubhav Singh (Music Teacher, Media Head), Binish Usmani (Science Teacher) received the Innovative Teacher Award in an event organised by IPN.
- Monica Taneja Manaktalaa was recognized as the Best Science Teacher of the Year by Education Excellence Awards.
- Sarman Singh was recognized as an Exceptional Academic Mentor by School Toppers Awards.
- Pankaj Rathore, Reetu Pandey and Anubhav were shortlisted as trainers for Saamarthya Teachers Training Academy, Ghaziabad.
Corporate social responsibility
Social outreach programs include an initiative to clean the city river (Gomti) in collaboration with Prithvi Innovation, an NGO, Tree plantation drive, distribution of masks, partnering with the school for the hearing impaired and an initiative by Atharv Khubele (student) towards migrant laborers and education of under privileged girls.
Accommodation facilities are provided by the campus hostel which has provisions to accommodate 78 students living on campus.
Radio Jockey Station