The 11th edition of TiECon Mumbai is scheduled to be held on 28th – 29th January 2020 at NCPA, Nariman Point, Mumbai with a vibrant theme “The Decade of Startups – Kickstarting the Future”.
TiECon Mumbai 2020 will focus on how startups are going to drive the future by changing how we use and consume goods and services, interact with technology and deploy them to solve pressing problems. The innovation-driven by startups may make many current businesses redundant and create opportunities for new ones. TiECon Mumbai 2020 will spotlight all of this and more.
In the last decade, startups have emerged as a force to be reckoned with. They have proven their worth to the economy of the country and to the world. But this is just the beginning, as startups and entrepreneurs are now focusing on more industries with the use of upcoming technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain.
TiECon Mumbai is the largest Entrepreneurial Leadership Conclave that takes place once a year in Mumbai. TiECon has been an integral part of TiE’s efforts to bring the industry leaders and startups together for thought leadership, inspiration, experiences, and stories, mentoring and potential path-breaking innovative disruptions. In addition, myriad-networking opportunities created at this event makes it a hot bed of ideators, potential leaders and influencers.
“TiECon 2020 is designed to contemplate the future of ideas that entrepreneurs and the leaders needed to embrace to navigate through remarkable breakthroughs and journeys paving the way for the next decade of the startup world,” said Atul Nishar, President, TiE Mumbai.
Key Highlights of TiECon Mumbai
- 2 Days Leadership Conclave with Multiple session & Parallel workshop.
- Melting pot of entrepreneurial ecosystem – 2000+ Entrepreneur, Professionals, Corporates, Industry Leaders, Regulators, Government bodies & related Department
- 500+ growth startups participating: 100+ curated Pitches to investors (TiE Angles Mumbai) & corporates.
- 250+ Angel Investors, 50+ Institutional Investors: Growth Hack Clinics, Advisory Clinics on Fund Raising for Growing startups (Series B, C++)
- 300+ Charter Members, Analyst, Media, Industry Commentators
- Formats: Keynote sessions, Workshops, Pitch sessions, Mentor & Investor Roundtables, Startup Expo, etc.
- Peer to Peer Thought Leadership
- Master Class on Future Technologies
- Exclusive one on one’s with policy makers, Minister, Principal Secretaries, Govt. agencies. Etc.
- Special Interest Group discussion forums (Through the 2 days)
25+ globally recognized Speakers from various parts of the globe are expected to be a part of the conference this year. In addition, 350+ Global Charter Members, 500+ Investors, 750+ CXO’s, 750+ High Potential Startups, 12 Country Delegations and World Media, Top Analysts & Press promises to make TiEcon Mumbai 2020 a well-attended signature event in its fraternity.Posted in Campus, News