Established in 2011 by Venkateswara Rao Vellanki, Founder-cum-Chairman and Suresh Challa, Founder-Director, Vista School, Hyderabad is powered and managed by the Vijaya Education Society. A co-educational day school, affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, Vista School offers classes from Nursery to Class XII, providing a blend of academic, sporting, cultural, and artistic activities in a high-quality environment. With a student strength of 1293 nurtured by 69 teaching staff, Vista School is located amidst residential clusters, comprising a spacious building with modern facilities.
Vista School’s mission is to achieve the highest academic standards by nurturing analytical and critical thinkers who are also compassionate and sensitive leaders of tomorrow.
The school focuses on quality education in preparing the students to succeed in a rapidly changing world.
Spread over three acres of land, Vista School has a built-up area of 1,00,000 square feet that comprises of 60 classrooms equipped with ICT facilities. The campus also includes laboratories for chemistry, biology, physics, two ICT labs and a math lab.
The campus also has excellent infrastructure for sports, music, dance, skating, yoga etc. The campus also has spaces for activities clubs for literature, theatre arts, creative writing, culinary and art and craft.
Vista School is affiliated with the CBSE board and offers education from Nursery to class XII. The pedagogy is designed to promote competency and outcome-based education. Vista School focuses on teaching methods by combining established learning theories with innovative practices and programmes to enhance their learning skills.
The school’s pedagogy is aimed at developing strong communicative skills in students which is ensured by encouraging them to participate in various debates and discussions.
- Holistic education at an affordable price.
- Work education – desire to make a difference by aligning with vocational & skill education as an aspiration.
- Passionate about the role education can play by enabling NEP 2020.
- Planned, purposeful, progressive and systematic curriculum to create positive improvements on an online platform too.
- Technology-enabled learning – Tata class edge, Pearson digital content.
- Work education – computer education, drawing and painting, app development, jewellery making, yoga.
- Ciceronian Squad – the Gavel’s Club of Vista – to develop leadership, public speaking and communication skills.
- Gizmos – enhances critical thinking, problem solving, curiosity, scientific literacy and reasoning skills.
- MSSP – program develops economic and financial literacy.
- Innovation lab for creative and critical thinking for grades III to VIII.
- Innovative in-class practices:
- SEA – subject enrichment activity
- AIL – art integrated learning
- Star of the week
- Field trips on virtual platform
- Life skill – inculcate human and ethical values
- Co-curricular activities clubs – creative, literary, theatre, art & craft, culinary and eco – aimed to foster creativity, artistry, curiosity, imagination, teamwork, collaboration, cooperation, environmental and conservation literacy, ecosystems understanding in the virtual space too.
- Sporting facilities – The schools provide expansive playgrounds as well as a well-constructed sporting area ideal for a variety of games. As a result, there is both space and provision for all kinds of sport, outdoor as well as indoor games.
- An opportunity to play a role in the learning process.
- Equal learning opportunities for every child.
- An interactive relationship with parents.
- Focus report analysis which gives:
- Enrolment analysis
- Cohort analysis
- Cognitive analysis
- Chapter level analysis
- Correlation analysis at blooms level
- Personalised practice worksheets – based on the learning gaps identified
Head of Institute
Mary Shanti Priya
Teacher Student Ratio
Boys and girls
No of Students
Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Innovation and Computer
Taekwondo, Skating, Yoga, Basketball, Cricket, Kho-kho
The admission process is as follows:
- Step 1: Admission enquiry – as per age eligibility
- Step 2: School visit and baseline test
- Step 3: Interaction with the principal
- Step 4: Registration
- Step 5: Admission confirmation and fee payment
- Step 6: Parent orientation program
Admission procedure for class- XI: Apart from the above step, the school ensures that the students meet the cut off marks too – Science 1/ Science 2 – 90% and above, with score of 95% and above in Math and Science, Commerce & Humanities – 85% and above.
- Arshika received Certificate of Excellence by International Olympiad of Value Systems, Health & Wellness.
- Rithika D, grade X, achieved Guinness Book of World Records for participating in the largest Telangana folk dance consisting of 474 people
- Anirudh, grade VIII secured 3rd position in district level science talent test conducted by Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan.
- Nishant Barik, grade VI, secured 3rd position in LIBR’S Art Festival Splash
- Four students – Lakshmi Nair, Nishkka Oswal, Sahasra Kanagala, Akshara Vemula, secured positions in the idea pitching competition conducted by Metamorphosis during the Entrepreneurship Summer Camp 2021.
- Abhignya, grade II, won the title for Online Spelling Bee challenge conducted by Melio.
- Annika Venigalla, grade VI secured 2nd position in International Bookmark competition conducted by Club Mahindra.
- Vedant Gundu of grade VII was declared winner of the Telangana State Ranking Tennis Tournament.
- Sudharshana of grade II cleared district and state level roller skating competition and qualified for finals conducted by Roller Skating Association of Telangana.
- Shaik Hani Sohan Secured 4th position in the senior boy’s category of the Chess Tournament conducted by NMDC Limited.
Mary Shanti Priya, the school principal has received several awards for her contributions to the world of academia. Some of them are:
- Featured among the ‘10 most Influential Women in Education- 2020’ published by CEO Insight magazine.
- Awarded Avantika Atal Bihari Vajpayee Samman 2020 by Avantika, a group of contemporary artists and intellectuals
- Awarded Best Global Principal Award by AKS for year 2020-21
The school does not offer hostel facility.