Wisdom High International School, Rameshwar Nagar, Nashik is a co-educational day school affiliated to CISCE. Founded by Late Smt. Rukmanrani Roshanlal Gupta, the school aims for a perfect balance of complementary factors; ancient and modern, Indian and international, traditional and innovative.
Wisdom High International School, Rameshwar Nagar, Nashik aims to create a purpose for learning and allow children to be thinkers, innovators and problem solvers. It orchestrates experiences that will result in natural and integrated development of knowledge, skills and thinking for its students.
Set within a compact purpose-built 5 acres campus, the school boasts of 50 classrooms equipped with IT connections. There are 7 laboratories in total. Two chemistry labs, two physics, two Biology labs and one geography lab.
The school offers Cambridge Curriculum, IGCSE and AS & A Level curricula.
Cambridge curriculum offers an exciting and creative learning environment. The curriculum is inquiry-based, student centred and trans-disciplinary. It aims to transform students from passive listeners to active and engaged learners.
It also offers an exciting and creative learning environment. The curriculum is inquiry-based, student centred and trans-disciplinary. It aims to transform students from passive listeners to active and engaged learners.
Equal emphasis is given to individual, small group and whole-group activities, to improve children’s ability to work across all levels.
It aims to develop critical thinking and inculcate successful life-long learners’ attitudes and skills.
At WHIS the curriculum is meticulously planned, keeping it flexible with active learning opportunities, so that students can adapt the content to suit their context, culture and ethos.
Subjects at CPP
|Grade 1 & 2
7. Global Prospective
9. Financial Literacy
10. Life Skills
Grade 3 & 4
17. Social Studies
18. Global Prospective
20. Financial Literacy
21. Life Skills
Grade 5 & 6
29. History & Civics
32. Financial Literacy
33. Life Skills
Grade 7 & 8
34. English Literature
35. English Language
36. Hindi/ French
43. History & Civics
Subjects at IGCSE
There are over 70 subjects available at Cambridge IGCSE, including 30 languages and schools can offer them in any combination. Cambridge IGCSE develops learner knowledge, understanding and skills in:
- Subject content
- Applying knowledge and understanding to new as well as unfamiliar situations
- Intellectual enquiry
- Flexibility and responsiveness to change
- Working and communicating in English
- Influencing outcomes
- Cultural awareness
|Grades 9 & 10
1. English as a second Language
2. Hindi/ Foreign language French
One can choose any 6 subjects from below:-
5. Environmental Management
9. Business Studies
10. Information & Communication Technology
11. Art & Design
Subjects at AS & A Level:
The school offers a choice of 55 subjects and schools can offer them in almost any combination. The school can build an individualised curriculum, and learners can choose to specialise in a particular subject area or study a range of subjects.
English as a General language at AS level
One can choose any 4 subjects from below
- Business Studies
- Information Technology
- Art & Design
From four subjects – 3 subjects are to be taken at A levels and 1 subject at AS level
The institution stands out from others for various programmes that the school runs to support the holistic development of students compared to others.
- Coding: Programming skill helps learners to think differently and develop digital literacy.
- Financial literacy: It aids children to be versed with financial terms, so that they will be able to plan for events in the future, such as saving, spending and investing.
- Global perspective: It helps learners to emphasize on the thinking process about a range of global issues– for example, the environment, education and keeping healthy.
- Learning programme- Nothing better than ‘hands on experience’. Through various learning programme activities students acquire knowledge and skill by doing rather than just reading about it or seeing it being done
- Career counselling for grade 9 to 12- Helps students understand their learning style, acquaint them with various career options to match up with their passion and skills, helps choose universities and finally reach their desired destination.
- Interact club – Gives students a platform to be responsible humans and help contribute to society-‘Service above Self’.
- Student Council- Gives students an opportunity to contribute to the disciplinary functioning of the school.
- Summer project (Industry experience and the chance to learn) – summer internships provide the ideal opportunity to try things out and assess what their needs and wants are.
- WHIS MUN – Educates the students about the working process of the United Nations. Helps them develop universally acceptable drafts for resolving the issues of the world using such globally accepted proposals.
- Social outreach – teaching them to achieve social justice through social development and social change.
WHIS for the ones who deserve ‘a little extra’.
This curriculum has been designed to be culturally sensitive. It includes top-quality teaching and assessment resources. It helps identify a learner’s strengths and weaknesses and can be used to support learning and development.
Head of Institute
Teacher Student Ratio
30:1 (for Primary school & Middle school) 40:1 (High School)
Boys and girls
No of Students
358 students in Cambridge & AS & A Levels
Football, Basketball, Cricket, Badminton, Table Tennis, Chess, Skating, Kickboxing, Vocal music, Classical dance, Western Dance, Keyboard, Tabla, Drums, Guitar, Art & Craft, Drawing & Painting, Pottery
The school requests parents to fill the enquiry form mentioned below and the admission officer from the school shall contact them. The parent can also get in touch by calling on the following numbers:
Wisdom High ICSE & Cambridge ( Govardhan ) # +91 7447400797
Inquiry Form link – https://forms.gle/auKmEwWzEhuqyWr39
- Fill the admission form
- Submission of all documents
- The child appears for the entrance assessment
- Meeting with the academic coordinator
- Interview with the Principal
Entrance Assessment Format:
For Grades 1 to 4
Duration: 1 hour
Subjects: English, Mathematics & Hindi
For Grades 5 & 6
Duration: 2 hours
Subject: English, Hindi, Mathematics & Logical Reasoning
For Grades 7 to 9
Duration: 2 ½ hours
Subject: English, Hindi, Mathematics, Any 2 Sciences & Logical Reasoning
- The assessment would be based on the syllabus that the student has studied during his/her earlier classes.
- There is no fixed syllabus. The school follows a multiple choice question paper pattern and essay-type writing with comprehension skills. Students will be evaluated for spellings, reading & recitation along with the written test. An evaluation will be carried out on the basis of the marks obtained in the tests.
- Interview & Evaluation
- The evaluation report will be sent for interview with the Principal. The interview shall be held on the same day if time permits or date & time convenient to both. It is necessary for both parents to accompany the child for the interview.
- An interview will be conducted only after the submission of all the documents required.
After a successful assessment & meeting with the Head of the institution , if the student is offered a place at the school (and the parent wishes to accept it), parents would receive an admission granted slip & have to complete the following formalities within two days after submitting all pending documents and payment of fees as per the schedule given.
Time and again, students of Wisdom High International School Cambridge & Junior college students have made their school proud in various fields:
- Taneesha Kotecha, the school’s star student is a National Champion. She won the Gold Medal in the U/17 girl’s category at the 83rd Jr & Youth National Table Tennis Championship held in Kerela.
- Kushal Chopda, another champion from Wisdom High International School, won Bronze Medal in Under 14 category in Table Tennis Tournament. He also ranked 3rd in the country.
- Hridh Ghadge’ secured 2nd rank at International, regional, and zonal levels as well as ranking 1st in school. He was also awarded a silver medal for excellent performance at the international level.
- Mihir Vaishampayantook the first place in the league tournament for best bowler and second place in the league for best player.
- Samarth Sharma became the city topper for the NSTSE exam.
- Ms. Megheshwari Shinde and Ms. Savita Pandit were awarded alongside the students Ms. Arshpreet Dhillon and Master Deven Jadhav who secured runner-up position at the Interact Prince and Princess competition. To make things
even better, Ms. Sara Pimprikar received a special award for her contribution as she was one of a panelist during the interview session of Unicef!
- Savita Hiray, Computer educator at the school won the first prize as the best mentor in Artificial Intelligence as the technology to fight Covid-19 where three students under her guidance presented innovative AI projects under her mentorship.
- Ms. Vrinda Rathi, won Bronze medal in Chess in Under 16 Girls category.
- Hustle, practice, and win.
Congratulations ‘Samarth Sharma’ on being named as the city’s topper for the NSTSE exam and for your tough grind.
- Service above self” with this motto we are thrilled to share a piece of exciting news from the recent ‘Rotary Interact Club’ meet. Ms. Megheshwari Shinde and Ms. Savita Pandit were awarded alongside our students Ms. Arshpreet Dhillon and Master Deven Jadhav who secured runner-up position at the Interact Prince and Princess competition. To make things even better, Ms. Sara
Pimprikar received a special award for her contribution as she was one of a panelist during the interview session of Unicef!
- Congratulations to Savita Hiray -Computer Educator, Wisdom High International School for winning first prize as the best mentor in “Artificial Intelligence as the technology to fight Covid-19,” 🤖where three students under her guidance innovatively presented projects AI under her mentorship.🎊✨
- Nidhi Agarwal, Trustee of Wisdom High Group Of Schools, is named as Co-chairperson of “young India”.
- Vrinda Rathi, Our Chess Champion won Bronze medal in Under 16 Girls category.
The school does not provide hostel facility.
Total Score: 1013